Lincoln County Jail docket: Brookhaven man arrested on felony drug charge
Published 8:46 am Friday, September 8, 2023
Lincoln County Jail docket, Thursday, Sept. 7, 2023
- Donovan Lutrell Crenshaw, 08/11/1993, 804 E Washington St. — arrested, charged with petit larceny, by LCSO.
- Tremail Ta’veon Richardson, 03/09/2000, 1040 Hwy. 550 No. A2 — arrested, charged with failure to stop when officer signals, felony possession of controlled substance, resisting/obstructing arrest, Mississippi Department of Corrections warrant, by LCSO.
- Pierre Thomas II, 05/27/1992, 1612 Brignall Road — arrested on indictment x2, bench warrant, by LCSO.
- Vivian Ellis, 05/01/1989, 939 Ozark Lane No. 8 — arrested, charged with malicious mischief (value less than $1,000), by BPD.
- Raffeal Simmons, 03/19/1985, 8 Harrison Jefferson Drive — arrested on MDOC warrant, by BPD.
- Lee Michelle Vernon, 09/22/1983, 435 Walnut Road, Meadville — serving time for Drug Court violation, MDOC.
- Rodger D. Hopkins, 07/22/1999, no address listed — arrested on MDOC warrant, by BPD.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.