Lincoln County Jail docket: Arrests made for shooting, warrants
Published 11:00 am Wednesday, September 27, 2023
Lincoln County Jail reports, Monday-Tuesday, Sept. 25-26, 2023:
- Amanda Lynn Ard, 12/27/1987, homeless, Osyka — arrested on city warrant, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Shawn Fairman, 07/24/1998, 305 Industrial Park No. 1 — sentenced, Mississippi Department of Corrections.
- Joseph Kyle Bowman, 10/12/1994, 31 Wilson Lane, Jayess — arrested, charged with possession of paraphernalia, Justice Court warrant (probation violation), by LCSO.
- Jamar Latrell Mason, 11/14/2008, 611 Oil Service Lane — arrested, charged with shooting into dwelling, city warrant, drive-by shooting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Markee White, 05/23/1998, 3347 Pearlie Drive — sentenced, LCSO.
- Patrick Goodman, 11/11/1984, 1005 Eastover Drive, McComb — arrested, charged with probation violation, by MDOC.
- Bernard Bryant, 10/19/1959, 1358 NE Heucks Retreat Loop — arrested on indictment, contempt of court, by LCSO.
NOTE: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.