Police and Sheriff ReportsPublished 11:12am Friday, January 24, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Brookhaven Police Department’s report for Wednesday was as follows:
• Public assistance on Brookhaven St.
• Traffic stop on Brookway Blvd.
• Accident on Field Lark Lane.
• Improperly parked vehicle on Old Highway 51.
• Met complainant on Brookway Blvd.
• Alarm on Crider Drive.
• Alarm on Brookway Blvd.
• Suspicious activity on Natchez Ave.
• Vehicle stolen on South Second St.
• Suspicious person on North Magee Drive.
• Met complainant on Brookman Drive.
• Threats on South Second St.
• Traffic stop on South Jackson St.
• Burglary on South Jackson St.
• Traffic stop on Industrial Park Road.
• Met complainant on North Jackson St.
• Traffic stop on South First St.
• Met complainant on Old Brook Road.
The Lincoln County Sheriff Department’s report for Wednesday was as follows:
• Mailbox vandalism on Posey Drive NW.
• Complaint on Misty Lane SE.
• Burglar alarm on McCurley Lane NW.
• Suspicious vehicle on Noah Trail NW.
• Complaint in Lincoln County.
• Theft on Felps Lane SW.
• Complaint on Highway 51 NE.
• Theft on Dunn-Ratcliff Road NW.
• Burglar alarm on Gary Trail NE.
• Burglar alarm on Hurricane Lake Drive SW.
• Complaint on Hebert Trail SE.
• Domestic disturbance on Dry Creek Trail SW.
• Medical assistance on Lambert Lane SE.
• Traffic accident on Bogue Chitto Road SW.
• Complaint on Ponderosa Lane NW.
• Intoxicated subject on Calvary Drive SW.
• Complaint on Hunters Road SE.
• Suspicious person on Highway 51 South.
• Livestock on road on Wellman Drive.