Arrest ReportsPublished 10:29am Friday, April 4, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Mary James Berry, 7-1-1951, of 16160 Highway 27, Georgetown – Charged with shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Dennis W. Bishop, 6-27-1961, of 2532 Ramah Trail, McCall Creek – Charged with possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) and possession of liquor in a dry county (moonshine) by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics. In jail.
• Garrick Hayes, 12-5-1973, – Charged with shoplifting, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia and simple assault by BPD. In jail.
• Jerry Lyons, 9-23-1992, of 417 J.W. Morgan Way – Charged with simple assault by BPD. In jail.
• Neil F. Smith, 1-16-1988, of 934 Bryant Ave. – Charged with disturbing the peace by BPD. Released on bond.
• Lawrence A. Wilson, 3-25-1992, of 304 Poplar St. – Charged with disturbing the peace by BPD. Released on bond.
• J.D. Woods, 1-9-1954, of 334 Evelyn St. – Charged with disorderly conduct by BPD. In jail.
• Desmond Hayes, 1-2-1985, of 713 Lipsey St. – Parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.