Arrest ReportsPublished 11:05am Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Monday was as follows:
• Jeremy D. Branning, 8-10-1984, of 1010 King Trail – Charged with simple assault/domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Brandy L. Ledet, 3-7-1982, of 2427 Heucks Retreat Drive, Wesson – Charged with disorderly conduct by BPD. In jail.
• Samantha Porter, 3-6-1994, of 3787 NW Jackson Liberty Drive, Wesson – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Chelsey Smith, 3-2-1989, of 3787 NW Jackson Liberty Drive, Wesson – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Willie Tyler, 9-6-1984, of 1362 Union St. – Court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Sharon Maxwell, 1-28-1956, of 1287 Jackson Liberty Drive – Charged with public drunkenness and disturbing the peace by BPD. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.