Arrest ReportsPublished 10:50am Thursday, April 24, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday was as follows:
• Joshua M. Banks, 12-8-1977, of 912 Forest Trail – Charged with aggravated assault, reckless driving and no proof of insurance by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Lenora M. Burnette, 1-15-1982, of 900 Williams St. – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Bob Henderson, 12-22-1986, of 105 Furr Ave. – Charged with burglary by BPD. In jail.
• Courtney S. McFall, 5-18-1993, of 143 Cedar Rock Road – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Lavoris D. Smith, 7-30-1982, of 1331 Brignal Road – Charged with disorderly conduct, speeding, public profanity and possession of an open beer by BPD. Released on bond.
• Jason E. Allen, 1-11-1979, of 2103 New Sight Drive – State work inmate by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. In jail.
• Daynessha R. Johnson, 12-20-1995, of 143 Cedar St. – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Cassandra Lyons, 5-25-1988, of 1362 Union St. – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Jerry S. Lyons, 9-23-1992, of 417 JW Morgan Way – Charged with public profanity by BPD. In jail.
• Jennifer Smith, 10-2-1980, of 1041 Carter Lane – Probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Kenneth Dixon, 3-18-1963, of 209 Avalon St. – Justice court warrant by BPD. Released on bond.
• Shelina D. King, 7-30-1980, of 903 Hawk Trail NE. – Charged with aggravated assault by BPD. Released on bond.
• Paul Willingham III, 12-19-1994, of 1607 New Sight Drive NE – Charged with DUI by BPD. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.