Arrest ReportPublished 11:34am Thursday, May 1, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Ronnie Whittington, 7-7-1967, of 1665 Huckleberry Trail – Charged with DUI, disorderly conduct, suspended license, no proof of insurance and no tag by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. In jail.
• Kevin Haynes, 11-28-1982, of 603 Mineva St. – Charged with disturbing the peace by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Darrell D. Smith, 2-13-1987, of 415 South Second St. – Charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance, disorderly conduct, no driver’s license and house arrest violation by BPD. In jail.
• Robert Vanderson III, 12-20-1968, of 1256 Henry Trail, Wesson – Probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Ricky D. Parker, Jr., 7-14-1993, of 1204 East Cherokee St. – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. In jail.
• Michael S. Thomas, 1-1-1972, of 975 Wellman Road – Charged with aggravated assault and aggravated domestic violence by LCSO. In jail.
<cTypeface:Italic>Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.