Arrest ReportPublished 12:26pm Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday was as follows:
• Christine Hunt, 9-30-1984, 2103 London Drive, Bogue Chitto – House arrest violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Phillip May, 6-17-1985, 2538 Canterbarry Lane, Ruth – Grand larceny of a motor vehicle by the Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Marcus D. McGee, 12-9-1991, 113 E. Highland Trail – Fleeing law enforcement, careless driving, resisting arrest, failure to yield, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute by the BPD. In jail.
• Jessica A. Branning, 1-14-1984, 2243 McCullough Rd., Bogue Chitto – Probation violation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. In jail.
• Daniel J. Huckaby, 8-15-1993, 326 Noble Drive – Burglary of all but dwelling by the BPD. In jail.
• Benjamin F. Woodall, 5-21-1976, 320 Minnesota Ave., Wesson – Court order, aggravated domestic violence by the MDOC. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.