Arrest ReportPublished 11:12am Thursday, May 22, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Lawson C. Elkins, 12-13-1983, of 1953 Highway 583, Bogue Chitto – charged with possession of a controlled substance less than 1 oz, speeding 56 in a 40 zone, no liability insurance and driving while license suspended by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Reuben F. Kahl, 3-8-1962, of 3430 NE Nix Lane – charged with uttering forgery by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Alex W. Mead, 5-14-1993, of 31 Marvin David Road – charged with first driving under the influence offense, possession of open beer by BPD. Released on bond.
• Shaundra Sanders, 2-16-1976, of 18136 Dentville Road, Hazelhurst – charged with first driving under the influence offense, no proof of liability insurance and careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• Marcus D. Sartin, 12-24-1992, 309 E. Enterprise Street- charged with contempt of court. In jail.
• Jennifer Smith, 10-2-1980, 1041 Carter Lane, Summit – charged with probation violation. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.