ArrestsPublished 9:04pm Saturday, May 31, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Friday was as follows:
• Leonard L. Butts, 2-5-1991, S Washington Street – charged with shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Cotrina L. Williams, 2-4-1993, 900 Williams Street Apt. 64 – charged with shoplifting by BPD. In jail.
• Lorenzo D. Eason, 1-2-1985, of 1058 Beauregard Road – charged with resisting arrest, possession of controlled substance and probation violation by BPD. In jail.
• Christopher L. Hamilton, 6-23-1975, of 603 Lola Dunn – charged with aggravated assault by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Corey A. Smith, 7-9-1994, 2131 Big Ern Trail – charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Rachel N. Williams, 8-6-1988, of 309 N Georgia Ave – hold for Pike County drug court by BPD. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.