Arrest ReportPublished 11:08am Friday, August 8, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County jail docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Fred Smith, of 517 Cohen St., 04-28-1955 – arrested by Mississippi Department of Corrections for probation violation. In jail.
• Joshua R. Daniels, of 147 Cedar St., 11-01-1992 – arrested by MDOC for probation violation. In jail.
• Willie E. Brooks, of 540 St. Charles Place, 10-25-1962 – arrested by MDOC for probation violation. In jail.
• Anthony L. Waggoner Jr., of Stroud, Oklahoma, 07-15-1966 – arrested by Brookhaven Police Department for public drunk. In jail.
• Danny E. Thomas Jr., of 937 Wellman Drive, 12-16-1973 – arrested by Mississippi Highway Patrol for driving with suspended license, improper equipment on vehicle, first offense DUI and speeding. In jail.
• Morro Martinez, of Hazlehurst, 01-09-1991 – arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff Department for possession of controlled substance, possession of marijuana, domestic violence, possession of drug paraphernalia and no license. In jail.
• Michael Lang, of Bogue Chitto, 07-15-1993 – arrested by BPD for disorderly conduct, public profanity and resisting arrest. In jail.
• Shontil Estes, of 56 Katie Trail, 02-02-1990 – arrested by BPD for aggravated assault. In jail.
• Chanita Demyers, of 56 Katie trail, 08-01-1990 – arrested by BPD for aggravated assault. In jail.
• Prince Benjamin, of 114 St. George St., 06-13-1980 – arrested by BPD for two charges of sale of controlled substance. Released.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.