The Lincoln County jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• James C. Brister, 1-9-94, of 1015 Estate Drive – arrested for possession of a controlled substance-synthetic marijuana by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Rachel L. Case, 1576 East Big Creek Drive, Bogue Chitto – arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Octaish Clay, 5-3-90, of 1059 Beauregard Road, Wesson – arrested for credit card fraud, uttering forgery and conspiracy by LCSO.
• Amanda McIntyre, 6-11-90 – serving time at LCSO.
• Sara Moore, 11-17-92, 316 North Church Street – arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Miranda Rutland, 3-29-78, of 49 Henry Cox Road, Monticello – arrested for possession of beer in a dry county by LCSO.
• Tobias Smith, 2-28-78, of 209 Avalon Street – arrested for contempt of city court by BPD.
• Devin L. Tate, 6-28-93, 410 Old Wesson Road, Apt. 30 – arrested for careless driving and driving with license suspended by BPD.
• Michael Wade, 10-10-91, of 1010 Wade Lane, Hazlehurst – arrested for uttering forgery and conspiracy by LCSO.
• Daniel C. Wallace, 6-29-92, of 148 Wakefield – arrested for contempt of municipal court by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.