The Lincoln County jail docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Tyler B. Allen, 9-16-96, of 2147 Jackson Liberty Road – arrested for probation violation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ralph H. Brothern Jr., 4-25-89, of 410 Old Wesson Road – serving time at the LCSO.
• Fredrick L. Harris, 6-30-77, of 424 North Liberty Street – arrested for public drunk, disorderly conduct/breach of peace and public profanity by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Shayla Melton, 10-24-81, of 1543 Clyde Trail – serving time at the LCSO.
• Joe K. Mobley, 6-28-82, of 1865 Toy Drive – serving time at LCSO.
• Benjamin W. Pappas, 6-18-90, of 366 Baldwin Loop – arrested for speeding, improper equipment on vehicle and driving while license is suspended by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• William W. Reed, 3-5-80, of 1002 Old Brook Road – arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Melissa Rogers, 12-24-70, of 1520 North Center Street – arrested for public drunk and contempt of municipal court by BPD.
• Ashley N. Thomas, 9-18-80, of 1362 Enterprise Road – arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.