The Lincoln County jail docket for Monday and Tuesday was as follows:
• Aimee L. Barnett, 5-1-78, of 1717 Eisenhower Drive – arrested on a Mississippi Department of Correction House Arrest Violation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ireanna A. Bowie, 9-23-96, of 900 Williams Street, Apt. 48 – arrested for disturbing the peace by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Brooklyn Boyd, 8-4-93, of 179 Wood Boyd road, Tylertown – arrested for possession of more that one ounce of marijuana by BPD.
• La’Fredrick D. Collins, 6-2-92, of 102 East Side Drive – arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Jeremy W. Douglas, 9-25-81, of 1034 Shell Oil Lane – arrested for no seatbelt, no proof of liability insurance, driving with a suspended license, contempt of court and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle by BPD.
• Chalsee Hickingbottom, 5-8-89, of 359 South Main Street – arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Jazmin King, 7-24-94, of 414 Old Wesson Road, Apt. 48 – arrested for disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Jeremy L. Nations, 10-9-92, of 345 Yello Pine Street, Bogue Chitto – arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Jujuanta Phillips, 6-21-94, of 242 Marr Street – arrested for disturbing the peace, expired drivers licesnse and speeding by BPD.
• Drew Yawn, 8-8-85, of 1182 West Lincoln Drive – arrested for driving with a suspended license and improper equipment on vehicle by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Carla Calcote, 6-7-71, of 29 Wilson Lane, Jayess – arrested for driving with a suspended license, improper equipment on vehicle and speeding by MHP.
• Jeane M. Decanter, 3-24-78, of 1966 Brumfield Road, Summit – arrested for sale of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Krishanna R. Harvey, 8-30-89, of 797 Highway 550 Northwest – arrested for sale of a controlled substance by LCSO.
• Luke E. Jackson 10-14-69, of 407 J W Morgan Way – arrested for possession of open beer by BPD.
• Alex W. Mead, 5-14-93, of 2604 Turpin Road – arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, public profanity and public drunk by BPD.
• Ashley L. Portrey, 11-27-83, of 440 North NALCO Lane – arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
• Tormeka Robinson, 11-3-78, of 734 Brookwood Drive – arrested for disturbing the peace, simple assault and simple assault on a police officer by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.