The Lincoln County jail docket for Thursday and Friday was as follows:
• James C. Cannon, 2-20-85, of 833 Benton Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for five counts of credit card fraud by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nathan G. Lofton, 8-16-78, of 1986 Quin Road Southwest, Bogue Chitto — arrested for petit larceny by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jeremy Malone, 4-25-91, of 2230 Topisaw Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for burglary(all but dwelling) by LCSO.
• Becky K. Rachal, 8-15-88, of 1003 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for possession or receiving stolen property by LCSO.
• James E. Roberts, 228 West Chippewa Street — arrested for reckless driving and first offense DUI by LCSO.
• James Westrope, 8-18-64, of 3047 Sumrall Road, Crystal Springs — arrested for first offense DUI, improper equipment on vehicle and careless driving by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• John R. Barker, 6-23-77, of 524 North Church Street — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• Tabatha S. Gibson, 2-14-83 — arrested for careless driving, resisting arrest, public profanity, disorderly conduct/breach of peace, disobedience of a Traffic Control dev by BPD.
• Roy E. Thomas, 9-22-77, of 11396 Pricedale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence and probation violation by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.