Published 10:43 am Friday, August 7, 2015
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday and Wednesday was as follows:
• Lesa Bennet, 2-21-64, of 315 Willow Bay Road in Byram — arrested for first offense DUI and careless driving by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Aaliyah Butler, 3-6-97, of 1362 Union Street Extension Apt. 10C — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Corlexia Carter, 6-3-95, of 2179 London Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for failure to appear by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Laura D. Davis, 1-6-85, 912 Hawk Trail—- arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Phillip G. Smith, 7-27-75, of 348 SW Low Water Lane — arrested for shoplifting, resisting arrest, aggravated assault on law enforcement officer, felony fleeing law enforcement and failure to comply with request by BPD.
• Vincent A. Berry, 8-5-79, of 804 E. Washington St. — arrested for indictment for failure to support minor child by MDOC.
• Jason Moak, 8-5-74, of 1523 Clyde Trail — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by MDOC.
• Mae Berry, 6-24-58, of 900 Williams St. — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Barbara Mulligan, 4-5-91, of 3096 Durr Case — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Jimmy L. Townes, 5-7-72, of 310 Greenwood Lane, Bogue Chitto — arrested for warrant (shoplifting) by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.