Published 9:47 pm Saturday, August 8, 2015
The Lincoln County jail docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Thomas Manning, 4-10-93, of 702 Hines — arrested for public profanity, burglary of a dwelling (house and resisting arrest by Brookhaven Police Department.
• John N. Cole, 9-8-72, of 210 Lottie St. — arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, resisting arrest and felony fleeing law enforcement by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Brian K. Nettles, 7-12-82, of 1555 Anding Circle — arrested by court order by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Lattrick D. Williams, 3-13-93, of 1322 Sammy Trail — arrested for possession of marijuana with intention to distribute and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by MBN.
• Linda Bobo, 10-10-47, of 107A Richmond Trail — arrested for first offense DUI by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Samuel D. Thompson, 11-22-79, of 710 Williams St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by MBN.
• Alfred G. Parker, 9-18-73, of 342 E. Chippewa — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by MBN.
• Henry Lyles 8-14-68, of 1018 Maria Drive in Jackson — arrested for justice court warrant by BPD.
• Kieth Brothern Jr., 5-13-91, of 408 N. Fourth St. — arrested for indictment (robbery) and probation violation by MDOC.
• Victor Sanders, 1-18-80, of Fred Wally Drive Apt. 10B — arrested for failure to comply with request, resisting arrest, false pretenses (false ID) simple assault and aggravated assault by BPD.
• Benjamin Williams, 10-10-75, of 2805 Big Creek Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for burglary all but dwelling by Lincoln County Sheriffs Office.
• Cody R. Bordelon, 4-1-92, of 986 Beeson Road — arrested for probation violation by MDOC.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.