Published 10:41 am Tuesday, August 18, 2015
The Lincoln County jail docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Kentrell Brumfield, 10-1-87, of 329 East Congress St. — arrested for disorderly conduct and breach of peace by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Nevada N. Dalafave, 4-2-93, of 2544 Ramah Trail — arrested for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Jonathan D. Fortenberry, 12-6-84, of 1306 Wellman Drive — arrested for second offense DUI, driving while license suspended, no proof of liability insurance, careless driving and expired tag by LCSO.
• Myura A. Thompson, 1-22-55, 1284 Townsend Drive — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by LCSO.
• Ryan F. Lewis, 1-29-91, of 324 James Cox Road in Monticello — arrested for attempted taking of a vehicle by LCSO.
• Edward D. McClendon, 7-17-71, of 2204 Dixie Road — arrested for disorderly conduct and breach of peace by the BPD.
• Zachary L. Mohon, 7-30-95, 744 Old St. John Road in Wesson — arrested for public drunk and disorderly conduct by LCSO.
• Kim A. Thompson, 3-26-63, of 1284 Townsend Drive — arrested for simple assault and domestic violence by LCSO.
• Severo J. Gee, 8-1-93, of 3490 Chisolm Drive in Summit — arrested for rape by LCSO.
• Benjamin McDavid, 1-9-75, of 1373 Gene Road in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a controlled substance (marijuana) and possession of a controlled substance (crystal meth) by LCSO.
• Jermaine Swinney, 4-8-73, of 308 Carter Road — arrested for public profanity and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.