Published 11:25 pm Saturday, August 22, 2015
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday was as follows:
• David Bias, 11-06-74, of 6930 Williams Bros. Road in Smithdale — arrested for burglary of dwelling by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• James Breazeale, 05-24-76, of 201 SCRO in Morton – arrested for indictment by the LCSO.
• Dorothy Case, 09-15-87, of 956 Smith Lake Road in Brookhaven — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Anthony Duchesne, 05-28-86, of 320 Hunters Road in Clinton — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by the BPD.
• Joseph Duke, 05-12-97, 51 Young Hill Drive, of Monticello — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Erik F. Gardner, 10-29-84, 989 Mallulieu Drive Lot 4, of Brookhaven — arrested for petty larceny by the LCSO.
• Christopher Kelly, 07-29-83, of Brookhaven — arrested for driving with a suspended license, no proof of liable insurance, no tag, first offense DUI, and improper equipment on vehicle by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Eric May, 02-23-79, of 353 Renbrook Road — arrested for disregard of traffic development by the BPD.
• Amanda McIntyre, 06-11-90, of 60 Hog Chain Drive in Bogue Chitto – arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Tresaf Piggs, 05-04-66, of 2151 Highway 51 in Hazelhurst — arrested for driving with a suspended license, careless driving, and no proof of liable insurance by the MHP.
• David Nations, 02-15-70, of 2712 Cole Drive in Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.