Published 11:03 am Friday, August 28, 2015
The Brookhaven Fire Department reported to smoke coming from apartment 28 at Brookwood Apartments on East Chippewa Street. All units responded at approximately 3:24 p.m. and were back by 3:44 p.m.
The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows:
• Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard
• Open door on Beauregard Street
• Public assist on South Cleveland Avenue
• Traffic stop on Union Street ext.
• Traffic stop on North Jackson Street
• Traffic stop on Warren Avenue
• Traffic accident on Brignall Road
• Alarm on Highway 51 North
• Animal control on South Smylie Street
• Fight on Brookway Boulevard
• Fire department assist on East Chippewa Street
• Traffic stop on East Monticello Street
• Alarm on West Meadowbrook Drive
• Complainant on Clara Street
• Public assist on Union Street ext.
• Suspicious vehicle on Rogers Circle
• Complainant on Williams Street
• Traffic stop on East Court Street
• Alarm on Big Lane Drive
• Vehicular accident on Brookway Boulevard
• Gun stolen on Highway 51 South
• Alarm on Johnny Johnson Drive
• Vehicular accident on Highway 51 North
• Disturbance on Highway 51 North
• Vehicular accident on Williams Street
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s office reports for Wednesday were as follows:
• Prowler on Fugler Loop
• Suspicious vehicle on Nalco Lane
• Lost or stolen on Jackson Liberty Drive
• Lost or stolen on Shivers Loop
• Unlock at Train Depot
• Direct traffic on Highway 51
• Traffic accident on Highway 583
• Theft on Highway 51
• Unlock on Williams Street
• Unlock on Church Street
• Theft on Blackberry Trail
• Unlock on North Second Street
• Burglar alarm on Zetus Road
• Unlock on Walnut Street
• Disturbance on Walnut Street
• Disturbance on Highway 51
• Suspicious person on Highway 51/Riverwood
• Prowler on California Road
• Extra patrol on California Road
The Monticello Police Department reports no activity for Thursday.
The Monticello Fire Department reports no activity for Thursday.
The Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department reports no activity for Thursday.
Copiah County Reports
The Wesson Police Department reports no activity for Thursday.
The Copiah County Sheriff’s Department reports no activity for Thursday.
The Wesson Volunteer Fire Department reports no activity for Thursday.
Highway Patrol Reports
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M reports no activity for Thursday.
King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service had 13 calls Thursday; seven were transfers, with two to the city and five to Southwest. There were six emergency calls, with four medical, all in the city. There was two traumas, one in the city and one in the county.