Published 10:11 am Wednesday, November 11, 2015
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Joseph Arnold, 11-20-86, of 212 Hall St. — arrested for reckless driving, possession of marijuana greater than one ounce, disorderly conduct/breach of peace, disobedience of traffic control device and felony fleeing of law enforcement by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Everette Cameron, 12-16-93, of 437 North 6th St. — arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Serena Dubois, 07-12-87, of unknown residence — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Clifton N. Ellis, 09-25-89, of 1965 New Sight Drive — arrested for serving time by LCSO.
• Ashley Gros, 11-27-83, of 524 north Church St., Brookhaven – arrested for public drunk by BPD.
• Bob Henderson, 12-22-86, of 105 Furr Avenue — arrested for aggravated assault and simple assault by BPD.
• Cheromique Jackson, 05-18-95, of 215 Lumber St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Herbert J. Woodard, 07-15-60, of 401 J.W. Morgan Way — arrested for first offense DUI by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.