The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday was as follows:
• Cleveland R. Chatman, 01-22-60, of 204 Eastley Street Ñ arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Christopher K. Crain, 10-24-69, of 29573 Sidney-Kemp Road, Franklinton, Louisiana – arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Mike P. Guss, 01-02-90, of 802 Union Street ext. Apt. B – arrested for possession of a controlled substance by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• James Lyons, 03-10-67, of 628 NE Brant Trail – arrested for speeding and possession of an open beer by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Stephen Newton, 01-23-69, of 921 Egypt Circle – arrested for public profanity and public drunkenness by BPD.
• Timothy L. Smith, 08-18-78, of 401 Industrial Park Road Apt. No. 24 – arrested for simple assault by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.