Published 11:02 am Friday, December 11, 2015
The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Thursday were as follows:
• Suspicious person on North Jackson Street
• Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard
• Suspicious person on Highway 51 north
• Public assist on Mockingbird Drive
• Vandalism on South First Street
• Traffic stop on South First Street
• Animal control on Railroad Street
• Alarm on North Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
• Traffic accident on Brookway Boulevard
• Suspicious person on Big Lane Drive
• Theft on Brignall Road
• Traffic accident on Charles Street
• Traffic stop on 1st/Chippewa
• Suspicious vehicle on Red Oak Drive
• Traffic stop on East Monticello Street
• Traffic accident on Highway 51 North
• Shoplifter on Brookway Boulevard
• Suspicious activity on Highway 84 East
• Complainant on Beltline Drive
• Assault on Big Lane Drive
• Alarm on West Congress Street
• Disturbance on Brookway Boulevard
• Ambulance assist on Richmond Trail
• Suspicious vehicle on South Jackson Street
• Shoplifter on West Monticello Street
• Traffic stop on West Monticello/Brookway
• Traffic stop on Highway 51 South
• Burglary of vehicle on Springridge Trail
• Public assist on Brookway Boulevard
• Public assist on Martin Luther King Jr. Drive
• Traffic stop on Highway 51 North
• Traffic stop on Big Lane Drive
• Traffic stop on north Jackson Street
• Complainant on East Highland Drive
• Open door on East Cherokee Street
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s office reports for Wednesday were as follows:
• Prowler on Monticello Street
• Repo on Jackson-Liberty Drive
• Suspicious vehicle on Estes Trail
• Burglar alarm on Nola Road
• Unlock at Save-A-Lot
• Repo on Triple J Road
• Lost or stolen on Macedonia Road
• Unlock on Highway 550
• Unlock at Food Stamp Office
• Unlock on Brady Drive
• Unlock at DHS
• Suspicious person on Mt. Olive Road
• Unlock at 84 Chevron
• Disturbance on Dade Lane
• Unlock at KDMC/Highway 51
• Traffic accident on Mallalieu Drive
• Traffic accident on Bogue Chitto Road
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Te’perrian D. Coleman, 03-01-96, of 1925 NE Earls Circle, Brookhaven — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Ashley L. Gros, 11-27-83, of 1403 North Church St., Brookhaven — arrested for no drivers license, no tag, no proof of liability insurance and first offense DUI by BPD.
• Jasmine Maxwell, 05-28-96, of 1281 St. John, Wesson – arrested for possession of a controlled substance by Lincoln County Sheriff’s office.
• Tina Singletary, 05-08-62, of 6188 Sumerall Road, Crystal Springs — arrested for willful trespassing by BPD.
• Justin Thomas, 11-22-87, of 1130 Bush Road, Raymond — being held for Pike County Sheriff’s Office and arrested by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Local weather stats
The Wastewater Treatment Facility in Brookhaven reported a high of 73 degrees for Thursday and a low of 48. The temperature at 7:30 a.m. Friday was 67 degrees. There was 0.0 inches of precipitation.
On Thursday the Mississippi River stage at Vicksburg, where the flood stage is 43 feet, was 36.5, up 0.7 feet in the past 24 hours. In Natchez, where the flood stage is 48 feet, was 43.3, up 0.8 feet in the past 24 hours. The Pearl River stage at Jackson, where the flood stage is 12 feet, was 7.9, down 0.2 feet in the past 24 hours.
The Brookhaven Fire Department reported a false alarm at 1212 Brookway Boulevard.
Highway Patrol Reports
Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M reported a one-vehicle car accident with injuries on I-55 southbound near exit 48 at 12:48 p.m.
King’s Daughters Ambulance Report
King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service had 23 calls Thursday; four were transfers, with three to Jackson and one to Southwest. There were 19 emergency calls, with 11 medical, seven in the city and four in the county. There were four traumas, three in the city and one in the county. There were four motor vehicle accidents in the County.