Published 9:02 pm Saturday, December 12, 2015
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday was as follows:
• Jadarius Blackwell, 09-10-97, of 2581 Old Highway 51 SE, Bogue Chitto – arrested for disturbing the peace by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Katelyn Boyd, 10-27-95, of 1201 Tim Lambert Road, Jayess – arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Rebecca L. Broderlon, 06-18-68, of 992 Wellman Road, Brookhaven – arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of an open beer by BPD.
• Jerry C. Lyons, 09-23-92, of 417 J. W. Morgan Way, Brookhaven – arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Shakira McBride, 03-24-97, of 1599 Seale Road, Roxie – arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Chad Furr, 08-23-72, of 2298 Turpin Road, Brookhaven – arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by LCSO.
• Rebecca A. Potts, 10-06-81, of 2298 Turpin Road, Brookhaven – arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.