Published 11:01 am Thursday, December 17, 2015
The Brookhaven Police Department’s reports for Wednesday were as follows:
• Disturbance on Livingston Road
• Disturbance on Pennington Street
• Vandalism on Pennington Street
• Traffic accident on East Manufacturers Boulevard
• Vandalism on Ash Street
• Prowler on Williams Street
• Traffic stop on Brookway Boulevard
• Public assist on Brignall Road
• Found property on Union Street ext.
• Animal control on North Jackson Street
• Suspicious activity on North Second Street
• Public assist on Fisher Street
• Traffic stop on Natchez Avenue
• Complainant on Industrial Park Road
• Disturbance on Harris Street
• Complainant on Railroad Street
• Traffic accident on Old Wesson Road
• Road hazard/vehicle on Stribling Drive
• Disturbance on Brookway Boulevard
• Animal control on Rodgers Street
• Disturbance on Highway 51 North
• Suspicious person on Highway 51 North
• Animal control on South Washington Street
• Complainant on Curran Avenue
• Complainant on Highway 84 East
• Traffic stop on Highway 51 North
• Trespassing on Brookway Boulevard
• Suspicious vehicle on North Whitworth Avenue
• Traffic stop on Old 51/Clara
• Vehicular accident on Brookway Boulevard
• Traffic stop on West Court Street
• Alarm on McCormick Court
• Suspicious person on South Jackson Street
• Ambulance assist on Grantwood Trail
• Traffic stop on Highway 51 South
• Complainant on Highway 51 South
• Disturbance on Hazelwood
• Traffic stop on West Congress Street
• Complainant on Lindsey Street
• 911 Hang up on West Industrial Park Road
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s office reports for Tuesday were as follows:
• Suspicious vehicle on Mt. Olive Road
• Unlock on Berea Trail
• Suspicious vehicle on Newell Road
• Traffic accident on Reeves Road
• Lost or stolen on Baldwin Loop
• Vandalism on Auburn Drive
• Unlock at Dollar Tree
• Suspicious vehicle on East Lincoln Drive
• Burglar alarm on Fauver Road
• Unlock at Wal-Mart
• Disturbance on Crawford Lane
• Burglar alarm on Zetus Road
• Suspicious vehicle on California Road
• Suspicious vehicle on Katie Trail
• Unlock on Pleasant Ridge Road
• Suspicious vehicle on Precious Lane
• Unlock at Exxon/Brookway Boulevard
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Jimmy C. Ainsworth, 06-15-91, of 2727 Percy Lane, Wesson — arrested for indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Miesha Bridges, 01-04-91, of 1224 Union St., Brookhaven — arrested for probation violation by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Lori Chisholm, 03-31-78, of 1114 McCardle Ridge, Hazlehurst — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Eddie L. Demyers, 09-15-57, of 416 South Washington Apt. A, Brookhaven — arrested for public drunkenness by BPD.
• Danny C. Golden, 04-19-86, of 309 Curran Avenue, Brookhaven — arrested for probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Terri Morgan, 10-21-73, of 1036 Boyles Lane, Wesson — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by BPD.
• Anthony L. Sims, 01-18-63, of 215 Florida Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia — arrested for/holding for investigations by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Everette Cameron, 12-16-93, of 900 Williams St., Apt. #27, Brookhaven — arrested for robbery — simple by BPD.
• Darren Drummond, 02-06-85, of 45 Dade Lane, Brookhaven — arrested for No drivers license and speeding by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Local weather stats
The Wastewater Treatment Facility in Brookhaven reported a high of 70 degrees for Wednesday and a low of 39. The temperature at 7:30 a.m. Thursday was 45 degrees. There was 0.81 inches of precipitation.
On Wednesday the Mississippi River stage at Vicksburg, where the flood stage is 43 feet, was 36.3, down 0.5 feet in the past 24 hours. In Natchez, where the flood stage is 48 feet, was 44.4, down 0.3 feet in the past 24 hours. The Pearl River stage at Jackson, where the flood stage is 12 feet, was 7.8, up 0.2 feet in the past 24 hours.
King’s Daughters Ambulance Report
King’s Daughters Medical Center Ambulance Service had 13 calls Wednesday; six were transfers, with three to Jackson, two to Southwest and one to the city. There were seven emergency calls, with five medical, two in the city and three in the county. There were two traumas one in the city and one in the county.