The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Chad Furr, 08-23-72, of 2298 Turpin Road, Brookhaven – arrested for simple assault/domestic violence and willful trespassing by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Nathaniel Q. Griffin, 04-24-93, of 1362 Union Street, Apt. #16D, Brookhaven – arrested for MDOC house arrest violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Christopher L. Hamilton, 06-23-75, of 603 Lola Dunn Road, Brookhaven – arrested for three counts of possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, child abuse/battery causing serious injury and two counts of attempted murder of law enforcement by LCSO.
• Johnny L. Matthews, 04-20-66, of 1286 Nola Road, Brookhaven – arrested for taking away of a motor vehicle by LCSO.
• Joshua P. Wilkerson, 01-02-76, of 1113 4th Street, Wesson – arrested for possession or receiving of stolen property by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.