The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday was as follows:
• Grady C. Autman, 6-9-1956, 425 Center Street — charged with contempt of city court by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Jewel Burnett, 1-2-1994, 1394 Heucks Retreat — charged with contempt of city court by BPD.
• Anthony Duchesne, 8-28-1986 — charged with possession of weapon by convicted felon by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Catherin Williams, 7-29-1979, 625 S. Second Street — charged with disturbing the peace by BPD.
• Charles Williams, 2-23-1997, 1032 Highway 550 — charged with contempt of justice court for probation violation, burglary of dwelling, simple domestic violence and malicious mischief.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.