Published 9:47 am Tuesday, January 26, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday were as follows:
• Darrell A. Brown, 1-26-66, of 170 Jacki Drive — arrested for public drunk and possession of open beer by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Austin T. Edmonds, 11-16-94, of 916 Butler Lane — arrested for grand larceny of motor vehicle by the BPD.
• Thomas N. Allred, 5-8-82, of 402 Freeman Road SW, Summit — arrested for aggravated assault, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Jeffrey L. Carithers, 8-6-91, of 922 Hastings Lane — arrested for credit card fraud and failure to appear in court by the BPD.
• Cheri Powell, 7-9-73, of 3195 MA, Ruth — arrested for the possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of methamphetamine by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.