Published 9:01 pm Saturday, February 6, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday were as follows:
• Kehisha Franklin, 12-25-76, of 206 W. Rogers Circle — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Luther J. Franklin, 7-27-61, of 206 W. Rogers Circle — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• James Grice, 2-21-51, of 2936 NE Choctaw Road — arrested for DUI first offense by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Billy Posey, 12-15-55, of 226 E. Court St. — arrested for robbery by the BPD.
• Cody M. Robinson, 7-24-85, of 4026 E. Fernwood Road, McComb — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Dontraye Smith, 9-22-95 — arrested for speeding, driving with a suspended license reckless driving, felony fleeing law enforcement, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of cocaine with the intent to sell and resisting arrest by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Dustin R. Thompson, 12-15-82, of 1967 Old Highway 51 NE. — arrested for simple assault by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.