The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Rufus K. Byrd, 2-14-77, of 618 E. Cherokee St. — arrested for a probation violation by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Bambie Klutts, 10-14-82, of 1564 NW Hilltop Lane — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Mercedes A. Richardson, 6-15-95, of 425 N. Fifth St. — arrested for improper equipment on vehicle, no proof on liability insurance, no drivers license and no tag by the BPD.
• Lela J. Sanders, 1-25-85, of 410 Old Wesson Road — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Darrell D. Smith, 2-13-87, of 415 S. Second St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Charles Stevens, 11-4-87, of 1005 Graves St., Hazlehurst — arrested for embezzlement by the BPD.
• Pearlley E. Thomas, 11-4-90, of Lot 12 Union St. — serving time by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.