The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Cordarryl L. Bell, 4-26-91, of 510 E. Congress St. — arrested for aggravated assault and murder by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Billy Buckhalter, 9-6-77, of 372 Knowood Trail — arrested for a parole violation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dexter M. Gilmore, 8-17-73, of 4555 Shaw Road, Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Lonnie O. Lenoir, 8-2-95, of 405 S. Second St. — arrested for a DUI first offense, no proof of liability insurance, improper equipment on vehicle, possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of liquor in a dry county and possession of beer under 21 by the Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Constance R. Miller, 7-17-82, of 300 Old Wesson Road — arrested for public drunk, public profanity and disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Edward Crawford, 12-23-63, of 3725 Kyzar Loop — arrested for the possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.