Published 9:31 pm Saturday, February 20, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Sharielle Byther, 5-23-97, of 907 S. Egypt Circle Apt. A — arrested for embezzlement by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher D. Fulps, 12-24-80, of 1816 NE Sycamore Trail — arrested for first offense DUI by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Leslie S. Hickingbottom, 9-9-81, 66 S. Ash, Meadville — arrested for disturbing the peace by LCSO.
• Justin D. Pruden, 2-6-83, 1073 Shell Oil Rd. — arrested for contempt of court by LCSO.
• Phillip C. Smith, 3-24-94, 327 E. Chippewa St. — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Dan Turnage, 8-14-66, of 208 Roy Schmidt Rd., Sontag — arrested for serving time by MDOC.
• Francis Williams, 1-30-56, of 1216 NW Gleason Loop — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.