Published 10:13 am Tuesday, March 1, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday was as follows:
• Ryan K. Adams, 11-22-88, of 14060 Hwy 417, Batchelor, Louisiana — arrested for contributing to the neglect or delinquency of a minor by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Felicia Brown, 8-25-79, of 515 N. Fourth St. — arrested for welfare fraud by the LCSO.
• Hillary Davidson, 2-8-92, of 6194 SE Gibson Road, McComb — arrested for serving weekends by the LCSO.
• Hakeem Mems, 8-11-97, of 414 Old Wesson Road, Lot 28 — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Edward L. Sinclair, 10-3-70, of 617 N. Choctaw St. — arrested for a felonious bad check by the LCSO.
• Chris G. Washington, 11-12-81, of 40 Brandon Bay, Tylertown — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Jacob T. Bass, 3-17-97, of 858 Heddie Ben Road, New Hebron — arrested for the possession of a controlled substance and the possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Charles Cook, 12-29-88, of 2123 Madison Road — arrested for an indictment and a felony fleeing law enforcement by the BPD.
• Varrando Gardner, 5-8-83 — arrested for public drunk and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Lola G. Gordon, 9-27-94, of 884 E. Neal Place, Monticello — arrested for contributing to the neglect or delinquency of a minor by the BPD.
• Christopher R. Hannah, 10-22-95, of 2573 Price Dale Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested shoplifting by the BPD.
• Thomas D. Marks, 3-11-77, of 535 Roger St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Christopher S. Turnage, 10-28-96, of 1615 NW Branes Circle, Monticello — arrested for the possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Micah Alsup, 8-20-77, of 1863 Old Hwy 84 W — arrested for public profanity, resisting arrest, no tag and no proof of liability insurance by the BPD.
• Marcus L. Caffie, 5-9-86, of 333 Mary St. — arrested for trespassing by the BPD.
• Christopher Cooper, 5-21-73, of 1216 Gleason Loop, Apt. 42 — arrested for public drunk by the BPD.
• Nathan Davis, 7-24-85, of 3480 Ruth Drive — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence and grand larceny of a motor vehicle by the LCSO.
• Hunter G. Fancher, 1-20-93, of 2799 NW Hwy 550 — arrested for public drunk and breach of peace/disorderly conduct by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.