Published 10:50 am Friday, March 25, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Jimmy C. Ainsworth, 6-15-91, of 2727 Percy Lane, Wesson — arrested for failure to appear by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Stacey Foster, 11-19-73, of 1229 Smith Lane, Monticello — arrested for contempt of city court by the Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christi L. Harrod, 10-28-77, of 1318 Waldron Road, Apt. 915, Corpus Christi, Texas — arrested for failure to appear by the LCSO.
• Leonardo Lopez, 10-14-85, of 1011 King Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for justice court warrant by the LCSO.
• Marquiese Magee, 7-22-97, of 313 Amite Road — arrested for the possession of marijuana less than one ounce by the BPD.
• Percy D. Marsh, Jr., 9-6-78, of 798 SE Marwood, Bogue Chitto — arrested for the possession of liquor in a dry count by the LCSO.
• Ardenus Tillman, 3-2-89, 92 Eddiceton Road — arrested for possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Quinterious Tyler, 6-26-96, of 524 E. Cherokee — arrested for disturbing the peace and a possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Thomas D. Watson, 9-11-88, of 103 Chatman Circle, Jackson — arrested for state work program inmate by the LCSO.
• Shawn D. Williams, 3-6-91, of 2827 Old Hwy 51 — arrested for court order by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Demetrius Wilson, 10-19-66 of 719 S. Railroad Ave. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Stephanie Wilson, 12-14-75, of 719 S. Railroad Ave. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.