Published 8:10 pm Saturday, April 9, 2016
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Kensawalia K. Bridges, 12-11-95, of 1127 Railroad Ave. — charged with malicious mischief and two counts of simple assault by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Joseph K. Freeman, 8-1-61, of 927 NE Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — charged with three counts of exploitation of children by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Gary J. Smith, 1-8-84, of 1583 West Lincoln Drive — charged with possession of beer in a dry county, possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Cecil Sylvest, 6-28-76, of 1024 Rocky Hill Road, Wesson — charged with contempt of court, possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by LCSO.
• Joseph D. Martin, 12-23-78, of 3563 Lowery Lane — charged with probation violation by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.