The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Joseph A. Damico, 1-12-1953, of 430 S. Church St. — arrested for kidnapping by the BPD.
• Nicole Dyer, 12-11-1969, of 1022 Timber Lane, Wesson — arrested on hold for Williamson County by the LCSO.
• Allyson Walker, 5-24-1986, of 3683 Hwy. 583, Ruth — arrested for two indictments by the LCSO.
• Kevin White, 6-24-1980, of 1414 N. Jackson St. — arrested for aggravated assault by the BPD.
• Jadarius Blackwell, 9-10-1997, of 2581 Old Hwy. 51 SE., Bogue Chitto — arrested for reckless driving, no proof of liability insurance, no drivers license and armed robbery by the BPD.
• Travis A. Brinson, 1-18-1994, of 933 Bryant St. — arrested for burglary of a dwelling and contempt of justice court by the BPD.
• Leotha Brown, 5-4-1940, of 229 Avalon Avenue — arrested for conspiracy by the BPD.
• Rickey Caston, 3-15-1966, of 220 Minnesota St. — arrested for public drunkenness and public profanity by the BPD.
• Charity Durr, 9-7-1984, of 1987 Oakwood Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the LCSO.
• James Johnson, Jr, 1-15-1965, of 2439 Ellis Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Steven R. Norris, 12-25-1994, of 1610 Carmel New Hope Road, Monticello — arrested for contempt of court, failure to appear and shoplifting by the BPD.
• Jakish Parker, 7-30-1995, of 621 E. Cherokee St. — arrested for probation violation, reckless driving and no drivers license by the BPD.
• Phyllis D. Peartree, 7-22-1978, of 932 Bryant St. — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by the BPD.
• James R. Smith, 4-3-1978, of 368 Lower Meadville Drive — arrested for aggravated domestic violence by the LCSO.
• John Stevens, 6-24-1992, of 1017 Pleasant Valley Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for reckless driving and failure to yield to right of way by the MHP.
• Christopher M. Cabrera, 12-6-1988, of 1452 Calvary Dr, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
• Jules Clark, 6-23-1968, of 930 Forest Trail — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
• John L. Frazer, 12-10-1953, of 635 River Road — arrested for disobedience of a traffic device and DUI — refused test by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Susan’s Shoppe was incorrectly identified in a story that published Sunday. We regret the error and are happy to set the record straight. The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.