The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Alex G. Montgomery, 2-25-1994, of 1608 SW. Horse Creek Lane, McCall Creek — arrested for speeding, careless driving, DUI — first offense and failure to yield by MHP.
• Justin Munn, 4-20-1981, of 1328 Field Lark Lane — arrested for possession of open beer and DUI — refused test by the BPD.
• Stephen Newton, 1-23-1969, of 921 Egypt Circle — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• David Peeples, 7-7-1994, of 356 SW. Dry Creek Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Jimmy L. Townes, 5-7-1972, of 310 Greenwood Lane — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia, false information or identification and probation violation by the BPD.
• Kenneth Demyers, 1-21-1981, of 100 Fred Walley Drive, Apt. 8 — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Savoury Paige, 3-20-1990, of 1605 Woody Drive, Jackson — arrested for speeding and driving with license suspended by the MHP.
• Victor Sanders, 1-18-1980, of 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for burglary of a dwelling and conspiracy by the LCSO.
• Odarius Black, 12-25-1996, of 523 S. Turner — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Daniel Foreman, 1-11-1980, of 1180 Sweet Gum Lane, Vicksburg — arrested for credit card fraud and grand larceny by the LCSO.
• Christopher C. Herrington, 8-8-1998, of 311 E. Monticello St. — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Amanda Jordan, 7-31-1986, of 960 Ozark Lane — arrested for driving with license suspended, DUI — first offense and no proof of liability insurance by the LCSO.
• Jules Clark, 6-23-1968, of 930 Forest Trail — arrested for contempt of court by the LCSO.
• Devin Curly, 8-1-1994, of 5210 Bundy Road, New Orleans, Louisiana — arrested for robbery by the LCSO.
• Bobby J. Hudson, 9-7-1983, of 306 Brister St. — arrested for taking away of a motor vehicle by the LCSO.
• Jason D. Hutson, 10-27-1983, of 1965 New Sight Drive — arrested for failure to appear by the LCSO.
• Ira L. King, 9-9-1990, of 2274 SW. Bethen Road — arrested for contempt of court by the BPD.
• Larry Lambert, 7-17-1963, of 545 Gibson Mullins Road, Monticello — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• Joshua A. McCoy, 1-21-1991, of 627 S. Second St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Telly S. Dixon, 4-17-1981, of 309 Amite St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace and failure to comply with a request by the BPD.
• Samuel G. Owens, 1-7-1979, of 3752 SE. Monument Trail, Ruth — arrested for DUI — refused test, driving while license suspended and possession of beer in a dry county by the LCSO.
• Dylan M. Radford, 6-10-1993, of 1907 Oalwood Lane — arrested for simple assault by the BPD.
• Darrell A. Therrell, 10-22-1963, of 255 Rogers Circle — arrested for DUI — refused test by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.
In Sunday’s “A driving passion: two teachers take on new this school year,” it should have said Elizabeth Ellis was from Texas. Ashley Grubbs is from Wesson. We regret the error and are happy to set the record straight.