The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday were as follows:
• David Bias, 11-6-1974, of 6930 Williams Bros Road, Smithdale — arrested for burglary of a dwelling.
• Samuel G. Owens, 1-7-1979, of 3752 SE. Monument Trail, Ruth — arrested for willful trespass by the LCSO.
• Samuel G. Owens, 1-7-1979, of 3752 SE. Monument Trail, Ruth — arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Justin D. Pruden, 2-6-1983, of 1073 N. Shell Oil Road — arrested on hold for investigation by the LCSO.
• Joshua P. Sicard, 9-18-1983, of 1540 Curtis Lane — arrested on hold for investigation by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.