The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Kenneth D. Smith, 8-26-1965, of 420 Dale Trail — arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Austin B. Brewer, 8-2-1981, of 2020 Evans Loop, Ruth — arrested for DUI — first offense, no seatbelt, no drivers license, no proof of liability insurance and careless driving by the MHP.
• Daniel L. Smith, 5-3-1990, of 501 e. Lee Hedgepeth Lane, Monticello — arrested for willful trespass, malicious mischief and simple assault by the BPD.
• Jared C. Craft, 10-23-1994, of 1890 Smallwood St., Jackson — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by the MHP.
• Jackie w. Durr, 1-31-1979, of 14 Stoneybrook Trail, Bogue Chitto — arrested for petit larceny by the LCSO.
• Bruce Franklin, 3-25-1966, of 207 Albert St. — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the BPD.
• Christopher D. Smith, 8-17-1975, of 256 Smurr Ave. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Gary J. Smith, 1-8-1985, of 1583 W. Lincoln Drive SW. — arrested for shoplifting and public profanity by the BPD.
• Beverly P. Davis, 6-5-1961, of 1541 Clark Travis Lane — arrested for DUI — first offense, driving while license suspended, careless driving and leaving the scene of an accident by the LCSO.
• Shannon Davis, 2-1-1980, of 3511 Murray Road, McCall Creek — arrested for DUI — first offense by the LCSO.
• Gary J. SMith, 1-8-1985, of 1583 W. Lincoln Drive SW. — arrested for disturbing the pace by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.