Marriage and disposition records
The following marriage licenses were signed in September:
• Richard Brister married Gerica Darbonne on Sept. 3.
• James Mabry married Amanda Herrera Sept. 3.
• Troy Roberts married Tracy Lunn Sept. 3.
• Reginald Pillers married Cynthia Jenkins Sept. 10.
• Larry Washington married Shameke Godbolt Sept. 10.
• Jerome Coleman married Zorehya Taylor Sept. 11.
• Jack McCart married Celeste Caro Sept. 15.
• Jarish Harris married Jennell McClendon Sept. 17.
• James Anding married Katherine Helms Sept. 17.
• Harold Weeks married Kailyn Crews Sept. 24.
• James Hillard married Angela Barner Sept. 24.
• Orlando Little married Tiffany Williams Sept. 24.
• Keven Fairman married Francisca Tolentino Sept. 26.
Circuit court disposition for September follow:
• The malicious mischief case against Vernon D. Dickerson was dismissed Sept. 9.
• The charge of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon for Travis Mitchell was dismissed Sept. 12.
• Thomas L. Allen pleaded guilty to the sale of at least one tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine Sept. 12.
• Darrius D. Martin pleaded guilty to the unlawful possession of at least one tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine Sept. 12.
• Olivia M. Boyte pleaded guilty to possession of at least one tenth but less than two grams of methamphetamine Sept. 12.
• Joshua H. Hooge pleaded guilty to unlawful taking of a motor vehicle Sept. 12.
• Vincent E. Jones was ordered for treatment and continued evaluation at Whitfield following his charge of misdemeanor simple assault and simple assault on law enforcement Sept. 13.
• Jimmy R. Harris pleaded guilty to attempted burglary of a dwelling, conspiracy and grand larceny Sept. 13.
• Shelia A. Buckley pleaded guilty to the sale of 20 dosage units of alprazolam Sept. 13.
• Amber I. Ard pleaded guilty to burglary and conspiracy Sept. 13.
• Tiffany M. Mitchell pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit burglary and burglary of a building Sept. 13.
• Aaron D. Yarborough pleaded guilty to unlawful possession of more than 30 grams but less than one kilogram of marijuana with intent to distribute and unlawful possession of less than one tenth of a gram of methamphetamine Sept. 13.
• Tuwanika F. Cleve pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit burglary of a dwelling Sept. 13.
• Derek A. Dufrene pleaded guilty to the unlawful taking of a motor vehicle Sept. 13.
• Amber M. Ard pleaded guilty to the unlawful possession of more than two but less than 10 grams of methamphetamine with intent to distribute Sept. 13.
• Fredrick Flowers was found guilty of simple assault on a law enforcement officer Sept. 14.
• Clarice C. Smith pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property Sept. 19.
• Clarice C. Smith pleaded guilty to burglary of an automobile Sept. 19.
• The felony fleeing case against Stormy Boyte was dismissed Sept. 20.
• John N. Cole was found guilty of unlawful possession of less than 30 grams of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon Sept. 22.
• Michael O. Johnson pleaded guilty to possession of at least 30 but less than 250 grams of marijuana with intent, enhanced by possession of a firearm Sept. 26.
• Wesley Hickingbottom pleaded guilty to robbery Sept. 13.
• Julie Wallace’s possession of a controlled substance charge was remanded to file Sept. 26.
• David D. Bias pleaded guilty to burglary of a dwelling Sept. 26.
• Bobby B. Wallace’s charge of touching and handling a child for lustful purpose was dismissed Sept. 30.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.