The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday were as follows:
• Eric R. Carroll, 10-6-1986, of 1002 Douglas Drive, McComb — arrested on hold for Pike County for an indictment by the LCSO.
• Caleb M. Owens, 9-19-996, of 3342 Hwy. 84 — arrested for DUI — first offense by the BPD.
• Thomas M. Poole, 4-14-1978, of 2779 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for contempt of court by the LCSO.
• James Powell, 12-7-1982, of 820 Magee Drive — arrested for a house arrest violation by the LCSO.
• Thomas Shivers, 6-7-1991, of 537 Shivers Booth Road, New Hebron — arrested for burglary of a dwelling by the LCSO.
• Sylvester Williams, 5-20-1975, of 632 N Sixth St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.