The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday were as follows:
• James Bessonette II, 6-25-1980, of 1371 NE. Hwy. 51 — arrested for possession of open beer by the BPD,
• Mark D. Heathcock, 10-1-1969, of 1321 Monticello St. — probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Kelly T. Melton, 2-16-1973, of 3943 Wooley Trail — arrested for probation violation by the MDOC.
• David M. Peeples, 5-26-1959, of 135 Beech St., Bude — arrested for probation violation by the MDOC.
• Andrew Rose, 8-14-1995, of 1104 S. Whitworth Avenue — arrested for public drunkenness, public profanity, disorderly conduct/breach of peace and resisting arrest by the BPD.
• Gary J. Smith, 1-8-1985, of 1583 W. Lincoln Drive SW — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Leroy Taylor, 4-5-1973, of 1409 NE. Smith Lake Road — arrested for felony cruelty to animals/unnatural intercourse to a horse by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.