The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Shawn E. Bozeman, 9-4-1955, of 444 Carmel New Hope Drive, Monticello — arrested for a justice court warrant by the LCSO.
• Keith B. Bryant, 1-3-1976, of 1001 Powerline Lane, Hazlehurst — arrested for DUI — first offense and contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Trsyton B. Furr, 3-29-1997, of 1073 Hart Lane, Summit — arrested for contempt of court by the LCSO.
• Marcus J. Henderson, 8-18-1988, of 752 Dow St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Tyisha Jackson, 4-16-1992, of 909 E. Independence St. — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace, resisting arrest and disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Brandi L. Martin, 9-26-1984, 3080 E. Lincoln Road — arrested for an indictment by the LCSO.
• Maurice A. Perkins, 7-13-1980, of 801 E. Washington St. — arrested for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct/breach of peace and contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Randy H. Smith, 6-5-1975 — arrested for telephone or electronic communication by the LCSO.
• Donald E. Dickerson, 7-16-1974, of 2423 E. New Sight — arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia by the LCSO.
• Percy Marsh, 9-6-1978, of 1443 Monticello St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the LCSO.
• Cassie C. Prather, 10-9-1991, of 3783 SE. Kyzar Loop — arrested for three counts of possession of a controlled substance, an expired vehicle tag and no proof of liability insurance by the BPD.
• Wesley Privitt, 2-28-1989, of 13099 Hwy. 28, Hazlehurst — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of open beer and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Gary J. Smith, 1-8-1985, of 1583 West Lincoln Drive Southwest — arrested for possession of beer in a dry county by the LCSO.
• Albert C. Thomas, 10-25-1979, of 1092 Tower Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for an indictment by the LCSO.
• Kathryn Mathis, 5-11-1967, of 2483 Old Red Star Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and petit larceny by the LCSO.
• Hanna M. Moak, 6-28-1998, of 987 Denton Trail — arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
• John V. Picciola, 9-15-1967, of 16153 Hwy. 3235 Cutoff, Louisiana — arrested for public profanity by the BPD.
• John W. Ryan, 7-26-1993, of 2161 Ryan Road, Wesson — arrested for DUI — first offense by the MHP.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.