The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday were as follows:
• Shaun T. Adams, 5-5-1983, of 140 North Street Drive — arrested for serving time by the LCSO.
• Joseph Benjamin, 4-5-1971 — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Shermekia Bridges, 7-8-1989, of 1224 Union Street Extension Apt. 23 — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Dallas Chamblee, 6-10-1994, of 12106 NW Old Port Gibson Road, Hazlehurst — arrested for serving time by the LCSO.
• Jeffrey A. Downer, 10-15-1965, of 401 Pine Drive — arrested for possession of open beer and DUI — first offense by the BPD.
• Nathaniel Q. Griffin, 4-24-1993, of 129 N. Second St. — arrested for possession of open beer, speeding, driving while license suspended and possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Decoby D. Jones, 10-24-1992, of 401 Vivian Merrit St. — arrested for no drivers license by the BPD.
• Troy D. Matthews, 2-3-1967, of 2122 Mill Creek, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
• Katie Mullins, 10-29-1992, of 2119 W. Old Hwy. 84 — arrested for possession of open beer and possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Adam G. Rutland, 12-10-1979, of 1545 Oakwood Lane — arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.