The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• Karmella Cameron, 12-3-1988, of 100 Eastview Drive Apt. 31 — arrested for a felonious bad check by the BPD.
• Kimberly Luebke, 8-24-1981, of 4183 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for simple assault and interference with the operation of a school by the LCSO.
• Tony McGee, Jr, 10-21-1998, of 227 South Washington St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Tramarious V. Robinson, 11-28-1997, of 427 Seventh St. — arrested for disturbing the peace by the BPD.
• Amy Boyd, 7-28-1968, of 3212 Caseyville Road, Wesson — arrested for willful trespass by the LCSO.
• Johnathon Lewis, 4-17-1985, of 979 indian Blanket Keller, Texas — arrested for DUI — first offense and possession of beer in a dry county by the LCSO.
• Anthony Moak, 10-19-1977, of 3212 Caseyvill Road, Wesson — arrested for willful trespass by the LCSO.
• Jasmine N. Thomas, 1-31-1987, of 311 Virginia Avenue — arrested for failure to appear by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.