The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Monday were as follows:
• Lisa L. Carr, 4-18-1983, of 1587 Shannon Lane — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Terry L. Easter, 6-10-1958, of 1587 Shanna Lane — arrested for conspiracy and possession of open beer by the BPD.
• Calvin P. Hux, 4-11-1968, of 788 Mount Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for contempt of city court and no proof of liability insurance by the BPD.
• Becky Kemph, 8-15-1988, of 1003 Mallalieu Drive — arrested for sale of a controlled substance and conspiracy by the BPD.
• Miguel S. Oxlaj, 1-11-1981, of 107 Ave B — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Deborah L. Smith, 12-12-1951, of 502 Silver Cross Road Apt. 106 — arrested for driving while license suspended and leaving the scene of an accident by the BPD.
• Whyndi Staggs, 4-24-1983, of 2201 Lyn Rank Road, McCall Creek — arrested for a felony indictment by the LCSO.
• Billy R. Thomas, 10-25-1994, of 510 W. Congress St. — arrested for possession/carrying a concealed weapon and possession of marijuana marijuana with intent to distribute by the BPD.
• Troy E. Washington, Jr, 1-2-1995, of 545 NE Saint Charles Place — arrested for contempt of city court, possession of marijuana with intent to distribute and possession of a weapon by a convicted felon by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.