The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday were as follows:
• Centonio C. Courtney, 4-21-1986, of 14 James Showers Lane, Monticello — arrested for sale of a controlled substance and conspiracy by the BPD.
• Butch C. Delaughter, 4-23-1983, of 915 Ozark Lane — arrested for conspiracy and sale of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Samuel Gayton, 12-31-1986, of 413 Dale Trail — arrested for a probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Donyale J. Holloway, 6-5-1980, of 321 Livingston St., Jackson — arrested for possession of open beer and speeding by the BPD.
• Israel F. Jaciaijo, 9-25-1979, of 330 N. Church St. — arrested for reckless driving, DUI — refused test and no drivers license by the LCSO.
• Samantha J. Lemieux, 3-26-1989, of 918 Blossom Trail — arrested for probation violation by the LCSO.
• Joe K. Mobley, 6-28-1982, of 1865 Toy Drive — arrested for possession of open beer, possession of a controlled substance, resisting arrested and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Justin L. Moore, 4-13-1986, of 401 Mary St. — arrested for willful trespass by the BPD.
• Tim Smith, 2-22-1985, of 1506 Brignal Road — arrested for DUI —first offense, speeding, no proof of liability insurance and an expired vehicle tag by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.