The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Joshua Banks, 12-8-1977, of 912 S Forrest Trail — arrested for an indictment by the BPD.
• Travis A. Brinson, 11-18-1994, of 933 Bryant St. — arrested for murder by the BPD.
• Donald L. Hale, 1-14-1985, of 64 Bogue Chitto Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for simple assault/domestic violence by the LCSO.
• Rafin Henderson, 9-23-1961, of 2445 Fortune Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Zayrick K. Taylor, 3-11-1998 — arrested for two counts of contempt of city court, aggravated assault, armed robbery, possession of a controlled substance, burglary of a dwelling and an indictment by the BPD.
• Daniel A. Thames, 10-1-1980, of 835 Brookway Boulevard — arrested for possession of a controlled substance and contempt of city court by the BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.