The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday through Sunday were as follows:
• David Calderon, 4-16-1964, of 4105 Wales Ave., Memphis, Tennessee — arrested for DUI — first offense and careless driving by the MHP.
• Shirek S. Jenkins, 9-4-1998, of 1032 NW Hwy. 550 — arrested for resisting arrest and disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Joshua E. Meadows, 5-30-1985, of 749 Magee Drive — arrested for credit card fraud by the BPD.
• John T. Robinson, 7-31-1958, of 1311 Lambert Lane — arrested for public drunkenness by the BPD.
• Corbiette Smith, 8-9-1992, of 983 SE Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto — arrested for a probation violation by the LCSO.
• Laura D. Davis, 1-6-1985, of 912 Hawk Trail — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Donald Dickerson, 7-16-1974, of 2423 E. New Sight Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Doreen M. Dickerson, 11-30-1972, of 1336 union Street Extension — arrested for disorderly conduct/breach of peace by the BPD.
• Laura B. Blue, 9-1-1954, of 2109 Dixie Road — arrested for shoplifting by the BPD.
• Shaughnessy M. Dooley, 7-27-1992, of 206 Kiown Drive, Madison — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute and DUI — first offense by the LCSO.
• Michael Laborde, 4-19-1982, of 5357 Ridgewood Road, Jackson — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.