The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday were as follows:
• Jadarius Blackwell, 9-10-1997, of 2581 Old Hwy. 51 Southeast, Bogue Chitto — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the BPD.
• Nathaniel Q. Griffin, 4-24-1993, of 129 N. Second St. — arrested for contempt of city court by the BPD.
• Shaquille Hampton, 7-8-1993, of 3601 Lancaster Lane, Plymouth, Minnesota — arrested for possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, DUI — first offense, careless driving and speeding by the MHP.
• Kelsie E. Harrison, 9-7-1993, of 2143 Mission Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for shooting into a dwelling and conspiracy by the LCSO.
• James Knox, 4-2-1964, of 7934 S. Jeffrey, Chicago, Illinois — arrested for possession of a controlled substance by the MHP.
• Gordon Marshall, 9-26-1966, of 1002 Bass Circle, Wesson — arrested for aggravated assault by the BPD.
• Travis L. Mitchell, 3-21-1981, of 2120 Dixie Road — arrested for probation violation by the Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Charles C. Moak, 5-18-1976, of 1523 Clyde Trail — arrested for rape by the LCSO.
• Joe K. Mobley, 6-28-1982, of 1865 Toy Drive — arrested for possession of marijuana with intent to distribute by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
• Erica Pruden, 12-8-1994, of 12-8-1994, of 917 Calvary Drive, Bogue Chitto — arrested for an indictment by the LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
The DAILY LEADER tries to quickly and accurately correct any errors of fact that are brought to managing editor Donna Campbell at 601-265-5304.